Tuesday, December 29, 2015

The start of the silly season

Dear Matthew

To start our December we had your grandma, gramps, uncle Andrew and aunty Robyn over to help set up the Christmas tree. As usual we had a family dinner and put our family Christmas movie, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, on in the background.

This was the first year where you got really into it and you and I shared a beautiful moment where you put an angel on the tree after watching me hang some decorations and I nearly cried. Christmas is so important to us and I love the fact that you've really gotten into it!

We've also been walking around the neighbourhood looking at Christmas lights and helped the Constable's put up the original family Christmas tree.

All my love,

Mum xxx
















































No comments:

Post a Comment