Sunday, January 10, 2016

Beach boy

Dear Matthew
 
We recently took a family beach trip to Leighton Beach (the local dog beach). You absolutely love going to the beach and always have fun watching Soda and the other dogs run around. I love the first photo below of you and Soda walking down to the shore, it completely encapsulates your desire to experience the joy of the ocean with your four-legged buddy by your side.
 
This time however, you started to get a bit too brave for my liking, wading quite deep into the water. As the wind was blowing a gale I was rugged up and started to get my jeans wet trying to keep you out of the waves, but you continued to try and go back in. I love your bravery but was scared of you being washed out to sea!
 
Somehow your dad also managed to step on a bee that was in the ocean (this is his third bee sting in about four months- I have no idea how it keeps happening to him) so after a little while we called it quits and headed home.
 
Love you,
 
Mum xxx
 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment