Saturday, June 24, 2017

Your new kindy

Dear Matthew
 
In the last week you have started at a daycare centre in the city for a day a week. We chose to swap you from your original kindy to this 'new kindy' for a few reasons and I'm so glad we did - you seem to really enjoy it and the teachers are warm and kind.
 
The bonus is that you get to go into work on the train with your dad once a week which you love. I also don't need to worry about getting you to kindy with a newborn in a few months, which I was really stressing about given you hated the car so much that I was worried your sibling would too and just leaving the house would be traumatising. Now you get to have fun all day and your dad will drop you off and bring you home.
 
We also get to see what you've been up to all day through their app (see photos below) and get a full report of the fun things you've been doing so we can chat with you about them in the evening.
 
I was originally worried as your old kindy was only 2 x 2.5 hour sessions and your new kindy is one full day but you took to it like a duck to water and I'm just so proud of you.
 
Love you,
 
Mum xxx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment