Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My little soccer player

Dear Matthew

These past couple of weeks you've been wonderfully active in my belly. It's a great feeling, especially when you're hiccuping. It's amazing when family and friends can also feel, and now even clearly see, you moving around in there. 

I first felt you kicking at around 16 weeks. I used to poke you quite hard just to make you kick me back so I knew you were ok. I didn't mind the four week wait between obstetricians appointments once you started letting me know on your own that everything was okay. 




Here you are at 33 weeks, definitely growing big and strong, and thankfully without giving your mum even one stretch mark. Hopefully soon I'll be able to upload some videos of my belly wobbling around as you tumble about. 

Love, 

Mum xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment