Monday, September 23, 2013

Showered with love

Dear Matthew

Last weekend we had a baby shower in your honour. Your aunty Pia, aunty Bec, aunty Alysia, Grandma and aunty Robyn hosted and helped at the event, which was held in the backyard on an unusually beautiful September day. 

35 of my lovely friends and family ate, drank and spoilt you with an abundance of goodies. 

The two games we played were bingo as I opened the presents and the 'my waters broke' game (where everyone is given a jelly baby frozen in an ice cube for their drink and the first person to have their ice cube melt and to call out 'my waters broke' wins). 

It was a wonderful way to spend a Sunday afternoon, we really are blessed to be surrounded by so many wonderful people. I can't wait for you to meet them all. 

Love, 

Mum xxx

























No comments:

Post a Comment