Saturday, February 7, 2015

My birthday with my baby boy

Dear Matthew

The day after your trip to emergency was my 29th birthday. It was a Tuesday so I headed into work and your Nanna came to look after you. I was thoroughly spoilt at work and had an early dinner with you, dad, and Nanna and then grandma, gramps and Aunty Robyn came over later in the evening. We had my favourite meal- laksa from Cafe 55 in Freo. 

But by far my favourite part of the day was coming home to you- you get so excited when you see me now, it is pure joy for me. Your face lights up in a huge smile, your eyes twinkle and you come running toward me with your arms up wanting to be picked up. It is the best. 

Thank you for loving me as much as I love you. It's like it's my birthday every day of the year. 

Mum xxx


















No comments:

Post a Comment