Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Gardening with Gumps and the beach in winter

 
Dear Matthew
 
Your Gumps is one of your most favourite people and every time we go over his and Ma Ma's house you run up to him and give him a 'Duggee' hug (like the character on one of your favourite shows, Hey Duggee).
 
You love doing outdoorsy things with him and you especially love doing anything in the garden, especially collecting fruit and vegetables with him. Below are a few photos of you and him harvesting lettuce, although I've since been told that you have actually been jumping on lettuce heads destroying them, you cheeky monkey.
 
We also took a trip to the dog beach last weekend and you and Soda loved it! You ran in to the water and got saturated (thankfully despite it being winter, it wasn't freezing that day) and Soda loved running along the shore with the other dogs. I loved seeing you run freely and squealing with happiness - you are always in your element when there is water involved. Can't wait for this summer when we can hopefully get to the beach often and enjoy Ma Ma and Gumps' pool together too. This winter has been a very long one and I need to feel some warmth in my bones soon before I go crazy (Bali was such a tease and I want to not wear layer upon layer everyday anymore!).
 
Love you my gorgeous water baby,
 
Mum xxx
 
 















No comments:

Post a Comment