Friday, September 29, 2017

Toby meets the family

Dear Matthew and Toby

After Toby joined the family we had plenty of people that wanted to meet him. In the evening after his birth Ma Ma, Gumps and Aunty Robyn came to the hospital and brought Matt with them. It was beautiful to watch siblings meet for the first time. Matt, you were so gentle with Toby and four weeks on you have shown no signs of jealousy, welcoming him into our family so beautifully.

The following day your Grandad and Maree as well as Nanna and Darryl came to meet you and have a little cuddle.

We also had some professional photos done of Toby (I'll put them in another post) and that's when I definitely started to realise how alike my two boys are! Toby, you are like a mini version of Matt and I can't wait to see how similar you two look as you grow up. I like the fact that I look like my siblings so I'm glad you two will have that in common too.

So lucky to be the proud mum to two handsome boys.

Love,

Mum xxx
 




























No comments:

Post a Comment