Sunday, June 30, 2019

Class Liturgy

Dear Matthew and Toby

At the end of second term Matt's Pre-Primary class held a class liturgy.

It was the first one of the year and Matt you did a reading. I was so proud of you getting up there and bravely reading your line in front of all the families. It is so great to watch you grow and develop. Your courage is inspiring and I'm so lucky to be able to witness your new skills. I also got to see you join in and sing all the beautiful songs with your classmates, which is enough to make this mama's heart sing and happy cry to myself.

Also I have to include the gorgeous photo of you both at the end of this blog- you fell asleep together on my bed and it was just too cute not to capture.

Love you boys,

Mum xxx











                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment