Monday, June 29, 2020

Another Zoo trip!

Dear Matthew and Toby

Recently Toby and I made a visit to the zoo as Matt was at school. It was nice to be able to do this again after the zoo had been closed due to COVID. It was also nice to have a little outing just the two of us Tobes, as I'm getting keenly aware that our time with you as our youngest is coming to a close, as your baby sibling is due in only a few months. 

So we took a stroll around to the exhibits you wanted to see - namely, as usual, the kangaroos on the Australian Bushwalk. Amazingly, one of the wallabies came right up to you and let you touch it! It was such a beautiful moment and you couldn't stop smiling and laughing. Afterwards we also went over the pebble stones near the front of the zoo where you can spot fake tortoises in the water, which you loved too. 

I loved spending one-on-one time with you Tobes. As much as I'm going to be sad that we won't have as many opportunities to do things like this, I know you and Matt will be wonderful big brothers to your baby sibling and will hopefully love being one of three just like I am. 

Love you, 

Mum xxx













 

No comments:

Post a Comment