Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Sleepover with Harry

Dear Matthew, Toby and Josie

We had another evening of fun at our place recently when all the cousins came over for dinner and we cranked the fire pit again for some toasted marshmallows. Afterwards when everyone had left, your cousin Harry stayed for a sleepover and you boys all slept on the blowup bed in front of the big tv. As you can see from the photos below, you boys absolutely love spending time with Harry, and I am so so grateful that you all get along so well. As you know I loved growing up with my cousins always there, so it means the world to me that you get to play with them all and especially with Harry as he's so close in age to you Matt. I also love that we're opening our house up to hospitality, something I felt was always tricky in our old place due to its small size. I hope we can entertain more in our new place (within the limits of COVID of course). 

Love you all, 

Mum xxx


















 

No comments:

Post a Comment