Saturday, August 24, 2013

Kicking your cousins

Dear Matthew

This weekend your cousins Mikayla and Ella came to stay so that their mum could have a little rest. 

As your kicks have been growing stronger and stronger they were easily able to feel you kicking by placing their hands on my tummy. 


Ella and Mikayla feeling your star jumps in my tummy
They also loved looking at your sonogram photos on the fridge and exploring your half set up nursery. 

They don't quite remember your name but know you're a boy and are very excited to meet you. 

Growing up I was blessed to have cousins that were close in age and went to the same school as me. My childhood memories abound with images of us swimming in their pool, exploring the swamp behind their holiday house in Yunderup and amazing Christmas', birthdays, tomato days, Wednesdays. I am still pretty close to them and treasure them because they are a very big link to my past. 

Luckily for you, you will already have four cousins as soon as you're born (or at least, three and one more due very soon as Aunty Chantel's baby is due the same day as you!). 

I can't wait for you to create special memories with your cousins the same way I did. 

Love, 

Mum xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment