Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Deep Water Point

Dear Matthew
 
As per tradition for the past (almost) three years now, we caught up with Mother's Group a couple of Monday's ago and it happened to be a beautiful Spring day. We had chosen to catch up at the lovely spot of Deep Water Point and you, Charlotte, Chloe, Lily and Alice had fun playing firstly on the playground but then also along the foreshore.
 
I have to let you know that Charlotte in particular absolutely adores you (as you do her) and it's very easy to get you out of the house by saying 'we're off to see Charlotte'. You get away with blue murder with her (she laughs when you body slam her when she's lying down but hates it whenever anyone else does this to her) and she always tries to get your attention to play with her. Check out the photos below of her leading the way around Deep Water Point - they are hilarious!
 
I'm sure I've said it before, but we are so lucky to lead the life that we do. I'm very lucky to be able to only have to work part time so that I can enjoy these experiences with you. You are only little once and my intention is to enjoy your spirit and love of life with you as much as I can. I am grateful that your dad works so hard so that I can have these special moments with you. Life is short and the older we get the quicker it seems to go by. Thank you for encouraging me to live in the moment and enjoy what is right in front of me.
 
Love you darling boy,
 
Mum xxx
 







No comments:

Post a Comment