Friday, May 28, 2021

Leaves!

Dear Matthew, Toby and Josie

Well it was that time of year again recently where the beautiful big (ginormous) tree in Ma Ma and Gump's backyard was shedding it's leaves again, and it was the perfect excuse to go for a play and get our yearly photos! I can't believe it was our eighth year of photos, and your first Josie! And as you can see from the photos below, you were NOT into it!! I don't think I got one smiling photo of you in the leaves, but you had fun playing with your grandparents in them at least. Boys, you have both gotten to the age now where I can ask you to lay down in the leaves for our usual photo and you both smile on cue! Only a few more years of attempting to get a smile out of you Josie and we'll be able to have a photo of all three of you smiling together in them haha! Nonetheless you boys had a great time playing with the neighbourhood kids in the massive piles that your grandparents had raked and being covered from head to toe in them. I love this tradition and hope you'll always let me take your annual photos in leaves until you're old, just like your traditional Santa photos. They make me ridiculously happy, and I love to look at each year's photos and see how much you've changed in the seasons between the last lot of photos.

Love you all, 

Mum xxx






















































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment