Saturday, October 30, 2021

Learning journey night

Dear Matthew, Toby and Josie

We recently had your school's learning journey night Matt, where you and I spent time together in your classroom and around different parts of your school, during which you showed me a range of things that you have been learning about/doing at school. My favourite thing that you showed me was the book cover of the book you did a report on (one of the Bad Guys books that you love) and you can see how awesome the cover looks in the photos below. You also were very proud to show me your array of windows in a sky scraper that you did as part of maths, which is also one of your favourite subjects. 

We also went up to your Science classroom, Indonesian classroom, the library and I also saw on the notice board that you had been chosen to represent your faction in the relay on your sports carnival day - how exciting! We are so proud of everything you have done at school this year Matt, your progress has been amazing to watch and we're so grateful that you're in a wonderful school with a loving teacher this year. 

Love you all, 

Mum xxx















 

No comments:

Post a Comment