Thursday, January 26, 2023

Family Photos



Dear Matthew, Toby and Josie

I have been wanting to have family photos with you all for so long, and made it my resolution in 2022 to make them happen. Well, I was a week late in meeting the 2022 deadline but early this month we went down to the lake and had some photos together, as you can see below. Your dad didn't want to be in them, but the rest of us literally got our feet dirty on the paths by the lake just before sunset, checking for snakes along the way, to get these! I will make sure I put some of these up at our place as I absolutely cherish them and am so grateful for them. I did have to bribe you all with a McDonalds ice cream afterwards, and figuring out all the outfits took me way longer than I care to admit (Tobes look at you in these overalls - so darn cute!!), but it was soo worth the effort. We will now be having them at the start of every year, much to your discontent I'm sure, but I know we'll all look back on them in years to come and be thankful we made the time to have them taken. 

Love you my gorgeous bambini, 

Mum xxx 
































































 

No comments:

Post a Comment