Tuesday, April 26, 2016

More cousin love

Dear Matthew
 
Last weekend we caught up with your cousins again at their house and, of course, you loved every second of it. I'm grateful that the girls are so used to having a little boy around because they know how to be almost mini-mothers with you and really take care of you. You enjoyed playing games with them and especially playing ring-around-the-rosie on the trampoline.
 






We also caught up with my cousin Anna and her daughter Rose and I can see how good you are going to be with your future sibling/s by the way you were so gentle with her. Even when I was holding her and you wanted me to put her down you weren't aggressive, just kept saying your name over and over until I gave you a big cuddle. You are going to be the best big brother ever :)

Love you,

Mum xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment