Monday, November 28, 2016

Pre-Kindy orientation

 
Dear Matthew
 
Last Monday we had your Pre-Kindy orientation where you met your teacher, Ms Blair and had a play in your classroom and playground area.
 
You had a great time and were especially fascinated by the tadpoles they have in your classroom and barely even noticed that I was still there. It was great to see so many boys in your class too (you only have eight or so kids in your class and it looks like at least five are boys) given you seem to have been predominantly surrounded by girls since birth!
 
We talked about what school would involve however when I said to you that next time we came to school mummy would head off to work for a bit you instantly grabbed on to me and said 'NO MUMMY' so we'll see how things go in February haha! I have complete confidence in my little boy that you will transition well (at least after a few weeks) and make life-long friends.
 
It is such an exciting time in your life. I really enjoyed my primary school years and am just so happy you're attending my old primary school!
 
Love you my big school boy!
 
Mum xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment