Tuesday, April 25, 2017

An early leaves photo

Dear Matthew
 
Well, that time of year again has arrived, although to be honest I think it's a bit earlier this year than we've had in the past, and we took your 'photo-in-the-leaves' under the beautiful tree in Ma Ma and Gumps' front yard.
 
I love this tradition and with Ma Ma and Gumps contemplating selling their house sometime over the next few years I'm saddened to think we won't be able to do this your whole childhood. I'm sure we can find another tree to accommodate this though :)
 
This year was much easier than last year - you were more than happy to oblige me with a happy smiling face, unlike last year where Gumps had to hold you down in the leaves while I madly tapped at my phone, attempting to get a good photo.
 
This will be your last photo by yourself - next year your sibling will join you!
 
You can see the first three photos we took at the bottom of this blog- I love seeing my beautiful boy grow this way!
 
Love you,
 
Mum xxx
 






 



No comments:

Post a Comment